Popular Posts

Cheap Adsense For Rs 300 for Domains and Blogs

buy Adsense for domains
Many People on the Internet are selling Adsense account for more than Rs 1000. We provide approved and verified Adsense Account for Rs. 300 Only for bloggers and Rs. 500 for Domains that will not be banned, guaranteed. Don Wait Just Contact me below; 

We Provide Adsense Accounts for;

  • Blogs
  • Domain or Website
  • Youtube
  • Hubpages

What is Google's Adsense Program?

There are many features of Google Inc, one is about advertising. Many Advertiser who want to advertise their products and services through Internet, join Google's Adwords. These Advertiser pays money to Google Adwords. Now there is another program related to Advertising but this is called Adsense. Adsense is a Google Inc's program that provide ads codes to the websites and blogs owners. These blogs owners and webmaster insert those adsense codes into their websites and blogs and that codes actually display Google's Ads. After the end of every month Google pay decent amounts to their Publishers (Webmasters and Bloggers). 


One of the biggest way to earn money online while you sleep, is the Adsense. Adsense is a google's program for publishers and all people believe that adsense is 10 times better than its alternative programs like Chitika, Qadabra, Bidvertiser etc. Adsense pays its publisher more than 10x greater revenue to the publishers that's why people want to use adsense but approving a blog or website for adsense program is very difficult especially for the Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshi and Srilankans bloggers and Webmasters

Why Adsense is better than its alternative.

I have a blog I was showing ads of Qadabra which is considered one of the best alternative to Adsense. I don't remember my blog's visitors of that time but my daily revenue was about $ 0.40 which was nothing. Than I started using Chitika which is also considered one of the best alternatives. My earning was about $0.12 to $0.45. Then I applied for adsense and I was shocked when I saw my earning. My daily earning from Adsense was about $5 to $9. And I am still using Adsense Ads on my blog. I have also purchased for my domain and now my daily earnings are more than $10. I work only for 2 hours in my blog.

We Provide Approved Adsense Account at very low price Rs. 299/-

Contact us! we will provide you verified & Approved adsense account for your website or blog without any risk of being banned. Do not wait we just provide Adsense at cheapest price you can search prices on google, people sell Adsense Accounts for more than Rs. 1000. We have provided many verified & Approved adsense accounts for many people and they are happy because they are earning and their lives are changed by Google Adsense. So Don't wait, contact us and start your earning from today.

Contact Us

Mobile: 03219116162
Skype: abdul.basit9263
Email: zulfiqar6089@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Dear Zulfiqar i need adsens blog u plz halp me 03322148598

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking to earn money from your websites or blogs by using popunder advertisments?
    If so, did you ever use Propeller Ads?

    ReplyDelete